Tuesday 17 March 2009

Prestatyn March 2009

Yet another great weekend at Prestatyn. We arrived Thursday afternoon and the first person we spoke to was Eula Cooper. What a great start. After settling in our chalet we went to the Queen Vic for a while then into the Northern room. It was an enjoyable night and I had a few dances. We met Benny Troy Thursday night, which was nice. Friday afternoon was nice and gave us chance to relax and chat to people we hadn't seen for a long time. The night session was good and it was great to meet Andy for the first time, who I speak to on myspace. I had a few dances Saturday afternoon in the House Of Soul and Northern room. All the acts were superb on Saturday night. I had been looking forward to Incognito for months. Wow, I couldn't believe how good they were. The best band I have heard live, can't wait to see them again. We left early Sunday afternoon after having a drink in the Queen Vic with Andy. Looking forward to the next one now.

No comments: